Join us this October for the 15th Annual Harvest Farm Fall Festival & Corn Maze. We are open weekends starting Saturday, September 30 through Sunday, October 29.
Fridays & Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sundays: 12 p.m. (noon) - 6 p.m.
Adults(13 and up)..............................$15
Child(4 - 12).......................................$13
3 and under.........................................Free
Seniors 60 and older..........................$10
NO DOGS ALLOWED. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Fall Festival is a great place for field trips, corporate parties or small groups. Reservations are required in advance for a group of 15 or more to receive the discounted rate. Please fill out this form and we will contact you.
Register your group here.
Includes these Attractions:
- Corn Maze
- Hay Wagon Ride
- Pig Races (starts 30 min. after opening & runs every 90 min.)
- Goat City
- Petting Zoo
- Campfire in the Evening
- Roping Arena
- Natural Play Area
- Yard Games
- Mini Maze
- “Bunnington” Bunny Patch
- Kettle Corn
- Obstacle Course
- Hay Bale Pyramid
- Sheep Herder's Wagon
- Pumpkin Junction
- Big Chair
- Barn Playhouse
- Corn Box Covered Wagons
- Recycled Tire Dragon
- Food Trucks
- Corn Cannons
- “Eggucation” Station
- Toddler Activities
- See other “Featured Activities”
"Amazing! We spent all day here. Such a wonderful place and atmosphere!" - Courtney, North Dakota
"All great activities for young and older kids. Love supporting the Mission too." - Martha, Fort Collins
"My mom lives in Ft. Collins which is why we came. I love that I am supporting a Christ-focused rehabilitation farm. Love it! Love it! All the gentlemen here are so nice, helpful, and happy! You guys and the work you do is amazing!" - Gaylene, Aurora
"We've been in years past and always enjoyed it. We are always impressed by your programs and the good you do. We love supporting your efforts." - John, Cheyenne
"There are many kid-friendly activities with great and enthusiastic staff!" - Ashley, Wellington
DIRECTIONS:Harvest Farm, 4240 E. County Road 66, Wellington, CO 80549
Take I-25 to Exit 278 (Wellington - CO Hwy 1) and head east to the east side frontage road. Take the frontage road north to E. County Road 66. Head west on E. County Road 66 and look for the Harvest Farm entrance on your right.
9/30 – Opening Day and FREE Kettle Corn
- The first 100 guests to visit the Fall Festival will receive a FREE bag of delicious homemade kettle corn!
- Get ready to dance! From 1-3 pm, enjoy live music, compliments of Larry Lewis.
10/7 – Day of Dance
- Join the Wellington Just For Kix dancers for a live performance! The fun begins at 1:30 p.m..
- Stick around for a stellar performance by students from the High Country Conservatory of Dance. Join them at 3 pm in the Barn for beautiful choreography, strong technique and amazing costumes!
10/14 – Denver Broncos Day
- Miles, the Denver Broncos mascot, will make an appearance from 1-2pm for some high-fives, photo ops and fun on the Farm!
- Wear orange and blue on Oct. 14 to show your Broncos pride and receive $2 off admission!
10/21 – Artisan Market and Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Specialty vendors from across Colorado will display their homemade goods, hand-crafted creations and tasty delights during our open-air artisan market at Harvest Farm. The market is open from 1-3 p.m..
- From 10 am-2pm, experience the powerful beauty of the draft horse team as they provide a leisurely ride around the farm.