Join us this October for the 16th Annual Harvest Farm Fall Festival & Corn Maze. We are open weekends starting Saturday, September 29 through Sunday, October 28.
Fridays & Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sundays: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
NO DOGS ALLOWED. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Adults (13 and up)$15
- Child (4 - 12)$13
- 3 and underFree
- Seniors 60 and older$10
LARGE GROUP ADMISSION
Groups of 15 or more with reservation:
$8 per person
The Fall Festival is great for field trips, corporate parties or small groups. Reservations required for groups of 15 or more to receive group rate.
9/29 – 9/30: Opening Weekend
- Join us for special horse-drawn carriage rides to kick off our fall festival! Experience the powerful beauty of the draft horse team as they provide a leisurely ride around the Farm.
10/7 – Goat Yoga at Harvest Farm
(10:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.)
- The trendiest animal yoga class is making its way to Harvest Farm. Let goats climb on you, jump off of you or just curl up in the corner as you're led through some easy yoga instruction. The best (or worst) part... you never know what kind of 'acts of nature' you will experience from our baby goats.
- Cost is $28 per person and includes admission to the Harvest Farm.
- Must be 16 or older to participate.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
10/13 - 10/14: Denver Broncos Weekend
- Miles, the Denver Broncos mascot, will make an appearance at Harvest Farm from 1 - 2 P.M. for some high-fives, photo ops and lots of fun on Saturday, October 13th!
- Wear your Broncos gear and show your Broncos pride all weekend and receive $2 off admission to our Festival!
- Discount admission for Denver Broncos Weekend is available for in-person ticket purchases only. Online ticket purchases will not be discounted or refunded.
10/20: Blue Federal Credit Union’s Game Day
- Come to the Blue Federal Credit Union booth for Game Day! Experience awesome games and meet the fun people at Blue Federal Credit Union.
- Play corn hole, ladder golf and much more while enjoying old fashioned fun!
FALL FESTIVAL ATTRACTIONS
- Corn Maze
- Wagon Rides
- Pig Races (starts 30 min. after opening & runs every 90 min.)
- Goat City
- Petting Zoo
- Bonfire Every Night
- Roping Arena
- Natural Play Area
- Yard Games
- Mini Maze
- Homemade Kettle Corn
- Obstacle Course
- Hay Bale Pyramid
- Sheep Herder's Wagon
- Pumpkin Junction
- Big Chair
- Barn Playhouse
- Corn Box Covered Wagons
- Recycled Tire Dragon
- Food Trucks & Concessions
- Corn Cannons
- Toddler Activities & Play Area
- Photo Booth
- See other “Featured Activities”
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
- "Amazing! We spent all day here. Such a wonderful place and atmosphere!"
- Courtney, North Dakota
- "All great activities for young and older kids. Love supporting the Mission too."
- Martha, Fort Collins
- "My mom lives in Ft. Collins which is why we came. I love that I am supporting a Christ-focused rehabilitation farm. Love it! Love it! All the gentlemen here are so nice, helpful, and happy! You guys and the work you do is amazing!"
- Gaylene, Aurora
- "We've been in years past and always enjoyed it. We are always impressed by your programs and the good you do. We love supporting your efforts."
- John, Cheyenne
- "There are many kid-friendly activities with great and enthusiastic staff!"
- Ashley, Wellington
HOW TO GET TO HARVEST FARM
4240 E. County Road 66
Wellington, CO 80549
Take I-25 to Exit 278 (Wellington - CO Hwy 1) and head east to the east side frontage road. Take the frontage road north to E. County Road 66. Head west on E. County Road 66 and look for the Harvest Farm entrance on your right.