Harvest Farm 5K
Harvest Farm 5k 2014 and Family Fun Run
Join us this fall in Wellington for the most beautiful cross-country run in Northern Colorado. On Saturday, October 4th, 2014 this 5k race will kick-off the month-long Harvest Farm Fall Festival.
This unique, professionally timed and certified course will lead you through a 209-acre farm atop dirt roads, winding through scenic countryside. The cows will ‘moo’ their encouragement along the way, with the chickens and goats chiming in. Follow the smell of fresh, homemade kettle corn to the finish line and enjoy knowing that “burn” you feel is aiding those who hurt most in our community!
This is a family 5k, meaning walkers, joggers, strollers & tail-waggers are all welcome – so, get moo-ving and register today!
For more information and to register: click here
Free Activities: Come cheer on our runners, take a hay rides around the farm, snack on our famous homemade kettle corn and get to know our animals at the petting zoo!
- Registration - 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Race Start - 9:00 a.m.
- Harvest Farm
- 4240 E. County Road 66
- Wellington, CO 80549
- (Just 20 minutes north of Ft. Collins)
- Take I-25 North towards Ft. Collins for approximately 65 miles (estimated from Colorado Blvd & I-70)
- Take exit 278 for CO-1 S towards Wellington
- At the first stop sign, take a right onto Cleveland Ave.
- IN 154 ft, Take a left into NE Frontage Road
- In 1.6 miles, take a left onto E. County Road 66
- In half a mile you will arrive at Harvest Farm on your right hand side
- Enter and follow the parking ushers
Help us spread the word!
Like and share the event on Facebook
Print or share our flyer here!